This spacious two story in Nakoma has one of the BEST backyards, great deck for playing & entertaining and a coveted floor plan featuring a main floor 3/4 bath attached to den (could be used as a guest room), all three bedrooms on 2nd floor and large bath. Lower level is cozy, perfect for movies or a book by the fire. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout, new furnace & windows in '07, new roof in '06 and many other updates. Lower level TV and surround sound included. Close to bike paths, parks and great local shopping.
- 3 bedroom, 2 Bath
- 1817 Sq. Ft.
- 1 car garage
- Current price and more photos - visit the MLS Data info page.
Cherokee Home Features & Updates
- Repainted and re-stained deck in 2010
- Complete remodel of main floor den and a new 3/4 bathroom finished by professional builders in 2009.
- New Marvin Energy Star windows installed in 2007
- New High Efficiency Carrier furnace in 2007
- New roof with complete tear -off in 2006
- Replaced washer and dryer in 2004
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen features Corian countertops
Nakoma Neighborhood Information
Nakoma was platted in 1915 and was one of the most prestigious neighborhood's of its time as it is today. Some of the finest examples of Colonial, Greek, Tudor Revival, French Provincial, and Prairie style homes are located in Nakoma. This historic neighborhood is also home to Thoreau Elementary School, Nakoma Country Club, and easy access to the University of Wisconsin Arboretum. Resident driven activities and charitable endeavors are spearheaded by The Nakoma League, which includes all residents of the neighborhood's 800 homes and continues its mission, "to promote neighborliness and friendliness among its members and to contribute to the welfare of the community." They have an amazing website that features many neighborhood events and activities, information and even a bulletin board.