Gorgeous end-unit townhouse with extensive upgrades including hardwood floors (with custom inlay) throughout main floor and 2nd floor hallway, granite in kitchen, powder room and guest bath, custom-designed concrete counter top with vessel sinks in master bath. Upgraded appliances with gas stove. 2-car garage with custom shelving for storage. Enjoy view of city park and gazebo from front porch. Just blocks from restaurants and shopping with easy access to downtown and Beltline, this great community has it all.
For the current price and more photos check out the mls data sheet here.
- 2 BR, 2.5 BA, 1760 Sq. Ft.
- End-unit with finished lower level office
- 2-car attached garage
Coachman Condo Property Features & Updates
- New roof and 2 new windows in 2010
- Updated master bath with double-vanity, custom concrete counter, and vessel sinks in 2008
- Newer granite countertops in kitchen and guest bath in 2008
- New front load high-efficiency washer in 2007
- New Range and dishwasher in 2007
- Hardwood floors throughout main level and 2nd floor hallway
Hatchery Hill Subdivison is a hidden gem just outside of Madison. It is a pedestrian-focused, mixed use infill development that integrates the commercial needs of a small city with the convenience of higher density living. The development integrates commercial, office, retail, and residential uses within a compact, walkable environment. Built in 2000, this development includes 300,000 square feet of retail, 200,000 square feet of office space, and over 500 dwelling units. Hatchery Hill Phase I is a townhome condominium community located in the heart of Hatchery Hill offering a wonderful lifestyle for its residents.
- Centrally located, ten minutes from the State Capitol, University of Wisconsin-Madison, east or west sides of Madison.
- Minutes to the Beltline, Busline and Capitol Bike Trail
- Conveniently close to over 20 restaurants and various shopping and medical offices.