The Lustron home shows us that sustainable features are not just trendy today but have a history in these enameled steel prefabricated homes that were immensely popular and highly promoted from 1948 to 1950. Hang your pictures with magnets...think out of the box because this is not your typical 3 bedroom home. The space is efficient and the location is absolutely perfect. It is hard to find a 3 BR home with 1217 square feet in the Sunset Village area at this price! (Click here for current price and all photos). Enjoy an actual neighborhood with a city feel. You can walk to restaurants, book store, grocery stores, ice cream shops, coffee shops, bagels, yoga studio and all the shopping you could dream of.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
- 1217 Sq. Ft.
- Historic Lustron Home
Heather Crest Madison Property Features & Updates
- New carpeting, 2007
- New stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, 2007
- New doorknobs and deadbolts and baseboards throughout
- New screen door
- Complete bathroom remodel, 2007
- Kitchen totally remodeled in 2003 and includes a built-in
- wine refrigerator, Corian® counter tops
- Storage shed new in 2009
- Furnace new in 2004
- Washer & Dryer replaced in 2002
Sunset Village Neighborhood Features
- Walk Score 80 (Very Good) www.walkscore.com
- Great Neighborhood Association, Sunset Village
- Walking distance to Hoyt, Quarry, Oscar Rennebohm and Lucia Crest Parks
- Visit the Sequoya Library on Tokay Blvd.
- Close to many restaurants, shopping and local attractions
- Minutes from Downtown, UW Campus, Capitol & Beltline