This two story home is a WOW! Alvarado Real Estate Group is proud to market this spacious home on Madison's West Side. As you enter you are surrounded in natural sunlight from the 2-story high vaulted ceilings and extra large windows. There is an open feel throughout. This home is only 10 years old but the Sellers still have made some great improvements in the past couple of years like new hardwood floors through the entryway, powder room & kitchen and new granite counters. One of the benefits of the floorplan in this home is the 2nd floor offers 3 bedrooms (master bedroom has a master bath and walk in closet) plus a bonus loft area that can be used as a playroom, office or guest room. The main floor features a spacious kitchen with eat in kitchen, sliding doors to the back deck plus a 1/2 bath and formal dining room. Huge lower level rec room is great for entertaining on game day!
For more photos and current price visit the MLS data page.
- 3 BR, 2.5 BA, 2377 Sq. Ft.
- Granite counters
- Hardwood floors
- Bonus room in loft area
Velvet Leaf Property Features & Updates
- New hardwood floors in kitchen, power room, foyer and hallway 2010
- New granite kitchen counter tops in 2010
- New light fixtures in the kitchen and master bathroom in 2010
- Fresh coat of paint on main and second level in 2008
- All mechanicals and appliances 10 yrs old
Valley Ridge Neighborhood Features
- Walking distance to Elver Park. Close by several other neighborhood parks
- Great neighborhood association: http://www.valleyridgemadison.com/
- Close to Jefferson Middle School and Memorial High School
- Close to Point Cinema and Market Square Theater
- Visit the Meadowridge Library on Raymond Road
- Close to many restaurants, shopping and other local attractions
- Minutes from Beltline with easy access to downtown