Easy living and your monthly payment will be less than rent! Alvarado Real Estate Group presents a great 1st floor condo with patio doors that open up to your own outdoor area (easy to let your dog out). This one bedroom condo has a flowing layout, lots of closets with a walkthrough to the bathroom. All appliances are 5 years new, great paint colors and a built in desk area in the front closet. Green living combines energy efficiency and space efficiency! Easy commute to the UW and Downtown and all the great things that the Madison area has to offer.
For more photos and the most current price, visit the MLS data page.
- 1 BR, 1 BA, 717 Sq. Ft.
- Updated kitchen with newer appliances & countertops
- 1 underground parking space included
- Swimming pool and a wooded setting
Madison Condo Property Features
- New roof in 2010
- Fresh paint in 2006
- Built-in desk area in 2006
- All new appliances in 2005
- New countertops in 2005
Westside Madison Neighborhood Features
- Great wooded area surrounds the condo
- Close to Middleton shopping & local restaurants (visit www.DaneBuyLocal.com).
- Walking distance to Spring Harbor Park, Owen Conservation Park, and 6 other neighborhood parks
- Visit the Sequoya Library on Tokay Blvd.
- Close to many restaurants, shopping and local attractions and bike paths
- Minutes from Downtown, UW & Beltline - great busline to the University available