The front bay window in the living room creates beautiful natural sunlight. Kitchen is open to the dining room and features a built-in microwave, gas stove. Enjoy the proximity to parks, schools, shopping and easy access to beltline, downtown, and more!
One year home warranty included!
To view more photos and for the most current price - visit the Alvarado Group mls data page.
- 3 BR, 2 BA, 1540 Sq. Ft.
- Newly remodeled lower level
- Fenced yard, adjacent to golf course
- Walking distance to parks and schools
- 2-car garage
Property Features and Updates:
- New dryer in 2009
- New washer in 2008
- Lower level remodeled with 3/4 bath and family room in 2008
- New vinyl in lower level in 2008
- Gas stove new in 2008
- New garage siding in 2008
- New garage door opener in 2008
- New roof in 2006
- New disposal in 2005
- Newer windows throughout (age unknown - not original)
East Side Neighborhood Features:
- Walking distance to Quaker, Stone Bridge, Lake Edge, Acewood, and Edna Taylor Conservation Parks
- Walking distance to Nuestro Mundo/Frank Allis Elementary, Sennett Middle School, and La Follette High School
- Golf the Monona Golf Course and use the backyard entrance for cross country skiing throughout the winter too
- Visit the Pinney Library on Cottage Grove Rd.
- Close to many restaurants, shopping and local attractions
- Minutes from Downtown, Capitol & Beltline
Madison School District Information for 4904 Spaanem Ave.
- Frank Allis Elementary and Nuestro Mundo Community School
- Sennett Middle School
- La Follette High School