This is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Own for less than renting, and build equity in this freshly renovated duplex presented by Darcy Haber, Alvarado Real Estate Group! Both spacious units offers many green and energy efficient features: all brand new energy star low E windows, new roof, open concept living room/dining room area, wood-burning fireplace, screened-in porch, full basement, fenced yard and a one-car garage. Owner's unit also has a new stove and refrigerator, a bonus room in the basement, all new flooring, and a tile entry. Value Range Price: $210,000 - $215,000, for mls data info and more photos, click here.
- Each unit has:
- 3BRs, 1.5 baths. Owner's unit = 1453 square feet
- Screened-in porch with fenced backyard
- Private entrances
- Attached 1-car garage
- A one year home warranty!
Traceway Property Features
$70,000 renovation just completed including:
- New energy star low E windows
- New roof
- Owner's unit features all new flooring, new countertops, refrigerator, stove, microwave vent and new water heater
- Brand new fireplaces and flue liners in each unit
- Around the corner from Aldo Leopold Elementary School (no street crossings)
- 2 different shopping centers within a half mile include restaurants, groceries, bakery and more
- Aldo Leopold Park and playground one house away!
Buyer Eligibility and other Guidelines
Buyer must be a first-time homebuyer, and must owner-occupy one unit while renting out the other. Buyer must be under 120% of Dane County median income which equals $96,000 a year for a family of four. Subsidies available for lower-income buyers. Renter must be under 50% of the Dane County median income and rent on the unit cannot exceed $847 per month.