Great opportunity for owner occupied Madison WI 2 unit or as an income property with great potential for cash flow. There is a parking area or room for a garage in the back. First floor unit one bedroom with large eat in kitchen, back porch, private entrance that leads to fenced yard (great for pets!), spacious rooms, natural sunlight & access to basement. 2nd floor two bedroom with large kitchen, four season porch area, natural woodwork. Newer roof, vinyl siding, water heater 2009, lead pipe has been replaced. This is a Short Sale transaction. Please read more about short sales here.
- 2 unit duplex (2 BR and 1 BR)
- 2 bedroom unit on second floor with 787 sq. ft. (rent $850, lease through 8/15/2011)
- 1 bedroom unit on first floor with 768 sq. ft.
- off-street parking and room for a garage
Current price and more photos here.
2039 E. Johnson St., Madison WI Property Features
- New water heater in 2009
- Lead pipe replaced in 2008
- First floor bathroom updated in 2007
- Roof replaced in 2005
- Newer vinyl siding
- Fenced yard perfect for pets
Madison East Side Neighborhood Features
- Walk to neighborhood restaurants & shops
- Close to Madison Schools
- Easy commute access to Downtown or Aberg to Stoughton Road
- Just blocks to Tenney Park
- Minutes from Downtown, Capitol & Beltline
- Visit the Hawthorne Library on E. Washington Ave.
- Visit the Barrymore Theatre on Atwood Ave.
- Walkscore of 68 (pretty good!) at www.walkscore.com
This home is a short sale. The Alvarado Real Estate Group has team members that can assist you in learning more about short sales as a buyer or as a seller. Please contact us for a private tour or more information on short sales and the buying process: email@example.com or 608.438.4315.