Incredibly well maintained ranch in a well established, sweet East side neighborhood close to Sycamore Park. There are many updates that make this home move in ready. The lot is perfect as the home sits high (no water in the basement) & the fenced backyard is level & spacious for fun play & offers a beautiful pond with fish, gorgeous landscaping, and a patio for entertaining. New roof, exterior just painted, new carpet, mechanicals replaced in past 10 years, full bathroom in lower level. 1 year home warranty included.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1705 total finished sq. ft.
- For price and additional information, click here.
- New 35 yr architectural shingle roof with transferrable warranty installed in JUNE 2010!
- Exterior Redwood siding recently painted (May/June 2010)
- New carpet in living room, May 2010 (no hardwood flooring under carpet in living room)
- Fresh paint throughout!
- Dishwasher new in 2008
- New flooring in kitchen in 2007
- Water heater new in 2003
- Washer and dryer replaced in 2001
- Furnace, April Air & central air units were replaced in 2000
- Wood burning fireplace in lower level is in good condition
- Seller will show Buyer how to use the pond (well maintained, fish stay alive through the winter).
- Walk to Sycamore Park and enjoy the quiet Bewick Drive.
- Close to many great restaurants and shopping at East Towne Mall, the new Hy-Vee grocery store, Target, and more.
- Easy access from Hwy 30 to Stoughton Rd., Aberg, Interstate 90/94.
- Only 10 minutes to Downtown and UW campus.
School Information For 805 Bewick Drive
For a private tour or more information on this home and its availability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.438.4315.