Our mission is to facilitate the process of selling and buying a home with a positively exceptional experience; to create peace of mind for our clients during a stressful process; to strengthen our local community by embracing the passion for a more sustainable world and a healthier planet through awareness, education and inspiration.
That means we are charged with educating ourselves so we can carry out our mission of educating others. All of our team members have additional certifications and education that helps them be the very best. We've found that the EcoBroker® Courses are incredibly helpful and have brought amazing resources to our team. EcoBroker® is an education and certification program for real estate professionals who care about the environment and see the value in promoting energy-efficient and green features in homes and buildings. Certified EcoBrokers® meet the Buyer and Seller demand for real estate professionals with the real understanding of the issues that drive current market decisions.
We Promote Healthier, Cost-Effective, and Green Practices in Real Estate.
How we help Buyers:
- Help you understand energy efficiency and the costs or savings associated with energy-efficient building components and we know more about indoor air quality and healthy environments.
- Consider building orientation and natural landscaping features that can make your new home more efficient.
- Find homes with green features. We understand the certifications a home should have and we can also help you certify your new home or get an energy audit.
How we help Sellers:
- Differentiate your Listing from all the others. We have a unique marketing program specifically available to homes that qualify. There are a growing number of green-minded consumers and we ensure maximum exposure to this targeted market.
- Communicate the energy cost savings and health benefits of your home. This helps you get the best price for your property.
- Properly highlight features of your home. This includes building orientation, landscaping features, energy saving mechanicals, additional items included like rain barrels, composts, etc.
What makes us a Green Company, Locally Owned in Madison WI:
- It is who we are and the values we all share & wish to share with others. It is how we live on a personal level and we are blessed to be able to blend that into our professional world.
- It is how our company operates. From the green and efficient work space we've created to our office practices and systems to the message we communicate with our clients and within the real estate industry. View our Eco Friendly Work Space Slide Show.
- It is the knowledge and training we have and are constantly seeking. It is our commitment to share information in an attempt to inspire awareness and create change within the real estate market.
- Read the featured article here. Marketing the benefits of green real estate in Madison WI
It is our way of making a difference for the future of our planet.
We are proud that everyone on our team has either the EcoBroker® or the GREEN designation. And we will continue to push the limits within the real estate industry and with how we operate our company to ensure a sustainable workplace environment.