The hardest decision might be whether to walk or to bike to all the great places nearby: Monroe shops, Regent St Market, Trader Joe's, bike path, stadium, parks, Lake Wingra, schools! Great layout features two bedrooms on main floor, two upstairs (w/half bath). Remodeled kitchen: quartz counter tops, maple cabinets, stainless appliances, Kohler fixtures. Remodeled bathroom w/tile surround. Newly installed gas fireplace. Extra bonus: 2 car garage & great potential in lower level. Appraised last year @ $320k.
- 4 BR, 1.5 BA, 1420 Sq.Ft.
- 2 car detached garage
- For current price and more information, click here
2318 Keyes Avenue - Property Features
- 2011: new chimney & gas fireplace insert
- 2010: updated the second floor with new carpet , new paint in smaller bedroom and new tile in bathroom & ledge near stairs
- New paint throughout, refinished the hardwood floors, installed wood laminate floor in the sunroom (was previously plywood)
- Updated main floor bathroom with pedestal sink, Kohler faucet & shower fixtures and new tile
- Brand new kitchen: new maple cabinets, new quartz (Silestone) countertops, new Kohler fixtures, all stainless steel appliances
- Furnace: approximately 9 years old
- Roof: approximately 12-15 years old (no known problems)
- Water heater (installed in 1999) & central air (installed in 1992)
- Basement has been dry except for one occasion this past year, when there was only minor seepage after the prolonged drought & then heavy rains
- Washer/dryer and refrigerator in lower level included
- Property appraised in 2011 for $320,000
- Backyard is shared with east neighbor. Three car garage is shared with west neighbor who owns one car, this property gets the two car (has a shared roof).
- One year basic UHP Home Warranty included.
Dudgeon-Monroe Neighborhood Information
The Dudgeon-Monroe neighborhood has many features within its community: Henry Vilas Zoo, Glenway Golf Course, Westmorland Park, Sequoya Library, Wingra Park, Wingra School and all that Monroe Street offers.
- Walking distance to Trader Joe's, Regent Street Co-Op, local restaurants, coffee shops, Michael's Frozen Custard
- Less than a mile from Camp Randall stadium & UW campus
- Only blocks from the Capital City Bike Trail, Edgewood College & the University of Wisconsin Arboretum
- On the bus line; easy access downtown or further West
School District Information for 2318 Keyes Ave.
This home is marketed by Sara Alvarado, Broker / Listing Specialist - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact Sara at 608.438.5005, or email@example.com.