Like new! 7 year young Energy Star certified and Green Built Veridian home in the Gardens at Willowbrook. Cathedral Ceilings, open floor plan, and great natural light. Custom maple cabinets, Kohler plumbing, master bath, walk in closet, and 1st flr laundry/mudroom off two-car attached garage. Large lot with great back deck for grilling off dining/kitchen. Exposed basement w/ bath stubbed-in, sump and ready to finish. Around the corner from Carriage Hills Estates Park on a quiet street. Home Warranty included.
- Gardens at Willowbrook
- 3 BR, 2 BA, 1389 Sq. Ft.
- Open Floor Plan
- Kohler plumbing, great deck
1042 Gas Light Drive - Property Features
- Energy Star Certified and Green Built home
- Extremely well maintained home in excellent condition
- Large yard with mature trees and numerous professionally installed landscape ornamental shrubs and perennials
- Kohler plumbing
- Cathedral ceilings
- 2 car attached garage
- Mud room with first floor laundry
- Full basement water proofing with bathroom plumbing already stubbed-in offers great lower level finishing potential
- Custom fit blinds included
- Home Warranty included
- Quiet Street in a great neighborhood
- Around the corner from Carriage Hills Estates Park
- 2 minutes from downtown shopping
- 8 minutes from Sun Prairie Public Library
- 7 minutes from Hwy. 151
- 16 minutes from East Towne Mall
- 22 minutes to Dane County Regional Airport
The City of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin combines the best of city and rural life with a diverse population of more than 29,000 residents. Nestled among acres of rolling hills, parks and family farms, Sun Prairie is a place pleasing to the person who loves the arts, appreciates access to an amazing library, or enjoys biking and walking trails. Sun Prairie also offers fantastic food, a seasonal Farmer's Market, over 30 parks, and fun festivals year around.
Carriage Hills Estates Park
Conveniently located right around the corner at 450 North Musket Ridge Dr. is Carriage Hills Estate Park. This fully equipped park offers playground equipment for the kids, a shelter for special events, two sand volley ball courts, a full basketball court, a soccer field, ample green space and parking. A bike and walking trail cuts through the park and circles around a quaint pond.
More Sun Prairie Parks and Recreation
Sun Prairie's Family Aquatic Center (FAC), located at 920 Linnerud Drive, is an outdoor water park that is open June through August. Features include: zero depth entry, 25 meter 8 lane competitive area, rain-maker water feature, 3 aqua fountains, 3 overhead water sprays, a 210 foot long waterslide, a 18 foot drop slide, 2 kiddie slides, 2 diving boards, water basketball, a playground with a wet sand area, 2 Sand volleyball courts & a concession stand is open during open swim hours as well. There are also two shelters outside FAC available. Additionally, there is a skate park across the street.
Ice Rinks, Sledding, Cross Country Ski Trails: The following City of Sun Prairie parks have lighted ice rinks available:
The following City of Sun Prairie parks have designated sledding hills:
The following City of Sun Prairie park has cross country ski trails:
- Sheehan Park has three different trails, ranging from .95 miles to 1.35 miles. All trails are rated easy to intermediate. Ski trails begin by the hill located near the Sheehan East shelter.
School District Information
For more information on the Sun Prairie School District, click here.
This home is marketed by April Johnson, Real Estate Broker Associate - The Alvarado Real Estate Group. For a showing of this home or to discuss selling your home, please contact April at 608.358.7481, or email@example.com.