The Alvarado Real Estate Group is small boutique real estate brokerage enthusiastic about real estate, our clients, our community, and each other. The values that guide us are—family, excellent customer service, integrity, fun, and working as a team for the greater good.
We are seeking an Executive/Marketing Assistant to join the team at our Monroe Street office. This is a full time position. Our ideal candidate is positive, organized, reliable, creative, self-guiding with strong attention to detail, and passionate about the Madison community. They excel in customer service, take initiative, and can follow through on innovative ideas with limited direction. They will naturally nurture the office environment and thrive when collaborating with a team. Requirements include: possess strong administrative skills, professional communication, computer skills, and marketing experience with a spirit of adventure. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, greeting clients, and creating a welcoming office environment
- Planning and coordinating team and client events/parties and community outreach and sponsorships
- Tracking and assisting with client leads and referrals
- Monthly reporting and budgeting
- Staying ahead of the game with ordering supplies
- Database management, mailings and enewsletters
- Marketing listings and sold properties, creating/coordinating social media, blog posts, home book and presentation design
- Assisting with the creation and design and company marketing for online and in print (brochures, mailings, advertisements and other materials)
- Computer experience includes: G Suite; Microsoft Office Suite, Wordpress, Publisher; design software a plus
We offer competitive wages of $17-25 per hour based on experience. Unfortunately, we don’t offer health benefits. Successful candidates will support the values of The Alvarado Group, demonstrate multicultural competency, and the ability to work with diverse populations. Candidates who are bilingual/bi-cultural in English/Spanish are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE
Please include a letter of interest when you submit your resume to email@example.com. If you know your DISC or Meyers Briggs personality profile, please include that information.
Real Estate Consultants
We are open to bringing on Agent Partners in the Madison WI Real Estate market based on the candidate and the timing. We are not actively recruiting but encourage those interested to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org directly if there is serious interest.
We consider the following:
SIMILAR VALUES, STRONG ETHICS
We are proud of our reputation in the community and understand that the bottom line isn’t always about making a deal happen but in making sure every person is treated fairly, honestly and that doing the right thing is at the forefront of our actions. It is crucial that everyone on our team has this same perspective.
COMPETENCE AND INTELLIGENCE
Helping people through the process of buying or selling is a responsibility that we don’t take lightly. It is important for everyone on our team to be smart, competent and able to problem solve effectively.
PASSIONATE ABOUT LIFE
We are living life at our fullest and everyone on our team is driven by different causes, different goals and dreams. It is important that we embrace everyone for who they are and accept one another. Love what you do and do what you love.